New at the university? Inform and get to know

What support options are available for studying with an impairment?

Who can I turn to?
What experiences have other students had?

Students can have different health impairments, both visible and invisible. These impairments include chronic illnesses (e.g. rheumatism, diabetes, Crohn's disease), partial performance disorders (reading and spelling disorders, dyscalculia), movement impairments, mental illnesses (such as depression, anxiety disorders) or visual, hearing or speech impairments.

The Central Student Advisory Service provides information about support services for students with disabilities and encourages networking among affected students.

Target group: Students of all study programs and semesters.

Next date: more information to follow

Location: -

For more information on the Study with Disabilities section, please click here.


Registration for "Neu and der Uni"

Declaration of consent *

Oops, an error occurred! Code: 202404131858506d4be9b0


business-card image

Kathrin Weber

Student Advice Centre

Service Center Studying with Impairment

Write email +49 5251 60-5498